Based in Ottawa Canada, Lytica is a Supply Chain Intelligence company that has grown to become the most trusted electronic component cost reduction and risk mitigation platform worldwide. Lytica provides the only commercially available SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that allows a company to benchmark the competitiveness of their electronic component pricing against the real market. Since the introduction of Lytica’s proprietary cost benchmarking methodology, a growing list of top electronics manufacturers have made SupplyLens™ Pro a foundation for their pursuit of a world-class cost base improvement. With our unique SaaS offering and growing set of global customers, Lytica is experiencing explosive growth – and we need you!
Are you currently in the electronic manufacturing eco-system and see problems through a value-adding lens? Are you experienced as a Global Commodity Manager (electronics) or as a Business Development professional (Distribution or an EMS provider) and are looking to apply your aptitude and to grow your career? Then consider joining Lytica on the ground floor of this mission critical team. As a CSE, you will work along side our Industry Applications & Customer Success teams, directly with customers & prospects. Your efforts and success will form a strong link to customers, enabling ever increasing utility from Lytica’s data and insights.
- Understand clients’ challenges and why & how they leverage Lytica’s unique data
- Produce & refine customer reports that identify high ROI areas, feed business cases, etc.
- Train users on best practices and recommend additional techniques/products to achieve their objectives
- Solicit and log client feedback and usage data towards creating new marketing strategies/product features
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate possible solutions to executive management
- Train team members on the technical aspects of the Lytica’s products and services
You are an ideal fit for this role if you are:
- A top performer in your role within the electronic component/platform eco-system
- Naturally curious, analytical & precise
- Highly organized and have a knack for simplifying complex concepts
- You have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Holistically oriented and think in terms of solutions
- Customer Success oriented and have a patient teaching demeanor
- Minimum of a 3-year degree or diploma in Electronics, Supply Chain, Operations (or related discipline)
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within the electronic component ecosystem:
- Device Manufacturer, Distributor, or Contract Manufacturer/EMS provider
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- Experience in sourcing for new product introduction (working with designers) or Component Engineering
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
- In depth knowledge of electronic components
- Advanced Excel skills (other Office applications are an asset)
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to support customers overseas
Why Join Lytica?
We are a multicultural and diverse team. Put simply, our differences are our strengths. At Lytica all ideas are heard, and the best one’s win. We work with cutting edge technology. Lytica has some of the country’s top technology and analytics experts working to solve complex industry issues and make a real difference for our customers.
Company growth means your career can accelerate. Executives and managers take genuine interest in your career progression. Let’s face it, no one gets to the top on their own! Lytica is experiencing rapid growth and wants you to be a part of the journey. So, if you’re a ‘builder’ at heart or a subject matter expert with a can-do attitude and want to be a part of making something really special, this is a great place to be!
What can you expect? How about: a robust benefits plan, a remote/hybrid work environment, competitive compensation, social events, lunch & learns and of course an awesome team of colleagues to work with!
Why build a career with Lytica
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will be on the ground floor of a critical and growing customer connection. You will be working individually, with customers & various teams within Lytica. Working with the guidance of the EVP Industry Applications, your success will have a significant impact on customer’s success with Lytica’s platform and help shape future product features.
Lytica is an equal opportunity Employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only applicants continuing in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Use the form below to submit your job application