Based in Ottawa Canada, Lytica is a Supply Chain Intelligence company that has grown to become the most trusted electronic component cost reduction and risk mitigation platform worldwide. Lytica provides the only commercially available SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that allows a company to benchmark the competitiveness of their electronic component pricing against the real market. Since the introduction of Lytica’s proprietary cost benchmarking methodology, a growing list of top electronics manufacturers have made SupplyLens™ Pro a foundation for their pursuit of a world-class cost base improvement. With our unique SaaS offering and growing set of global customers, Lytica is experiencing explosive growth – and we need you!
Why Join Lytica?
We’re a multicultural and diverse team. Put simply, our differences are our strengths. At Lytica all ideas are heard, and the best one’s win. We work with cutting edge technology. Lytica has some of the country’s top technology and analytics experts working to solve complex industry issues and make a real difference for our customers.
Company growth means your career can accelerate. Executives and managers take genuine interest in your career progression. Let’s face it, no one gets to the top on their own! Lytica is experiencing rapid growth and wants you to be a part of the journey. So, if you’re a ‘builder’ at heart or a subject matter expert with a can-do attitude and want to be a part of making something really special, this is a great place to be!
What can you expect? How about: a robust benefits plan, a remote work environment, competitive compensation, social events, lunch & learns and of course an awesome team of colleagues to work with!
As an Electronic Component Engineer, you will join our growing Analytics Team. The Component Engineer will be using advanced AI methods along with his or her subject matter expertise to identify, qualify, and fill information about, electronic components coming from clients and to improve the coverage of our components database.
You are an ideal fit for this role if you:
- You will define component qualification requirements based on industry standards and performance requirements
- You will maintain the accuracy and integrity of component database
- Effectively organize and maintain components data our databases including qualification records/results/documentation
- Continuous training and updates to procedures, instructions, and tools
- Assist and support both internal and external verification activities
- You have strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 3-years Electronics degree, or any related field experience
- 1-2 years of engineering experience working with electronic components
- In depth knowledge of electrical components
- Knowledge of industry regulations (CE, UL, RoHS)
- Knowledge of Military and Automotive components
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Excel, and Access
- Programming knowledge is an asset
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Interested candidates may apply through the careers section on Lytica’s website. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lytica is an equal opportunity Employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact the Human Resources department and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Apply for this position
Use the form below to submit your job application