Leveraging Supplier & Manufacturer Relationships with Performance Trends
We’re extremely excited to announce the launch of the Trends plugin for our SupplyLens Pro™ platform. This new plugin enhances the market intelligence platform with historical pricing data and analysis to enable qualified customers to better assess their supplier relationships.
Lytica’s SupplyLens™ Pro platform is the world’s largest independent source of electronic component peer pricing and risk intelligence data. By analyzing millions of real-world prices paid by our customers, Lytica has unprecedented market insight that is not available from internet aggregators or distributor websites.
Now, with the Trends plugin, Lytica customers are able to track their pricing and negotiation performance over time, creating leverage with supplier partners missed in the past. It can be an incredibly helpful tool for quarterly and annual planning, and ensure that you and your team are ready to weather any unexpected market turns.
Here are the questions that Trends can help answer:
- How long has it been since the last price change on this part?
- Why hasn’t my price decreased as this part ages?
- When should I be looking for an alternative to this part?
- Do I still have a competitive price compared to the rest of the market?
- How have suppliers treated me during a constrained supply?
- What has the price volatility looked like for this part? For this supplier?
- Which of my suppliers have been shouldering most of the load?
- Do suppliers understand the serviceable addressable market within my company?
Trends answers these questions by tracking your supplier’s historical performance over time to market pricing. Tracking performance data allows for the ranking and comparison of the suppliers in your supply chain to others. This analysis shows which of your suppliers have been competitive in the market and which have not been providing appropriate cost reduction. Trends also compares manufacturers and suppliers on attributes such as design support, quality, delivery performance and other attributes to enable you with added leverage for your next negotiation.
The Trends plugin creates significant leverage with manufacturers and suppliers by greatly reducing your negotiation preparation time and uncovering new areas of opportunities.
To uncover unrealized supply chain savings and access the data needed to reinforce electronic component manufacturer and supplier relationships, contact us today to schedule a demo of the SupplyLens™ Pro Trends plugin.