Statistical Process Control
Statistical Process Control (beta)
SupplyLens™ Pro Plugin
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is used successfully in manufacturing to reduce process variation and improve overall process performance. These same techniques can now be applied to the procurement process for production material using price normalization. This is enabled by Lytica’s proprietary market competitiveness factor – much like how letter grades in school allow the comparison between subjects.
The SPC plugin improves organizations and their effectiveness by;
- Saving money on direct materials and indirect costs
- Improving supplier relationships
- Strengthening procurement teams
- Facilitating the adoption of best practices
- Identifying root causes of under performing processes
The SupplyLens™ Pro SPC plugin now provides you the ability to apply SPC techniques to procurement using Lytica’s solution. Contact us today to schedule a demo.